St. Mark’s Church is located in the heart of Mt. Kisco, at the intersection of Route 117 (also known as Main Street) and Route 133.
The church is about 1 mile from the Saw Mill River Parkway and about 3 miles from Route 684, the two primary north/south highways that run through Westchester County.
The commuter train line to New York CIty is a 5 minute walk from the church and it takes approxiately one hour to get to Grand Central Station by train.
From the Saw Mill River Parkway
- Leave the Saw Mill River Parkway at exit 35 for Rte 133 (Main Street).
- Turn East onto Main Street.
- Proceed into the town of Mount Kisco, past two traffic lights.
St. Mark’s is directly in front of you as you stop at the third light. Turn left at the light and take an immediate right turn into the church parking lot.
From Interstate 684
- Leave Interstate 684 at exit 4 for Mt. Kisco / Rte 172.
- Turn West [from northbound, turn left off ramp; from southbound, turn right off ramp] onto Rte 172 and proceed 2.2 miles to intersection of Rte 172 with East Main St. [Rte 172 terminates]. The entrance to Northern Westchester Hospital will be directly in front of you at this intersection.
- Turn right [North] onto East Main St. and proceed 0.8 miles to the intersection of East Main St. and Rte 133.
- Bear right at the triangular intersection and take an immediate right into the church parking lot.
The Church has a large parking lot. If full, on Sunday’s additional parking is available across the street in Shopper’s Park.